Why Is My HVAC not cold in Las Vegas? If you suspect a refrigerant leak, frozen unit, thermostat settings, blown breaker switches, or issues with the compressor or wiring, it’s best to call a professional HVAC technician to diagnose and repair the problem. Trying to fix these issues yourself could potentially cause further damage or void any warranties on your system. At Comfort Masters, we prioritize expert service and 5-star quality.
There are several reasons why your AC unit or central air conditioning system may not be functioning properly. To determine its operational status, consider the following:
– Check if the unit is blowing warm air instead of cold air. Possible causes include refrigerant leakage, unit freezing, thermostat settings, blown breaker switches, compressor issues, or wiring problems.
Possible reasons for your AC blowing warm air include a refrigerant leak, unit freeze, thermostat settings, blown breaker switches, compressor issues, or wiring problems.
• Blown breaker switches.
• A refrigerant leak
• The unit being frozen.
• The compressor
• Thermostat settings
• The wiring
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Las Vegas, NV
If your AC is running but nothing is coming out, there are a few things you can check before calling a professional:
• Check and clean the filter. A dirty filter can restrict airflow and prevent your AC from cooling properly.
• Check the coils for ice. If the coils are iced over, turn on the fan to melt the ice.
• Clean the condensate drain. A clogged condensate drain can prevent your AC from working properly.
• Clean the outdoor compressor. A dirty compressor can reduce the efficiency of your AC unit.
The Two Most Common Causes of a Malfunction
The two most common causes of an AC malfunction are a dirty filter and a refrigerant leak.
• Dirty filter: A dirty filter can restrict airflow and prevent your AC from cooling properly. Be sure to clean your filter regularly, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Refrigerant leak: A refrigerant leak can cause your AC to lose its cooling capacity. If you suspect a refrigerant leak, call a professional HVAC technician to repair the leak and recharge your system.
What to Do Before Calling the Pros
Before you call a professional, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem yourself:
• Make sure that your AC unit is properly connected to an electric source.
• Check your thermostat to make sure that it is set to the correct temperature.
• Clean the filter and coils.
• Check the condensate drain for clogs.
• Clean the outdoor compressor.
Whether your AC system fails in the middle of the day or late at night, our team is on-call and ready to assist. We offer emergency commercial and residential HVAC services by staffing a dedicated emergency service team that is ready to help you regardless of the time. When you call our company after business hours, you are still greeted by a live representative, not an answering machine!
Our representative will gather your information and quickly dispatch the details to the nearest available certified AC repair technician. The technician will promptly call you to schedule the specific time that they will be at your home or business – HVAC emergencies are never a crisis with our company!